TOPCON HYBRID POSITIONING
WHAT IS HYBRID POSITIONING?
Topcon’s Hybrid Positioning leverages GNSS and optical positioning data for increased production and field efficiency. Utilizing Topcon’s revolutionary GNSS signal processing, advanced Robotic tracking and powerful EDM performance plus Topcon’s MAGNET Field software, Topcon provides seamless productivity in the most demanding conditions. Migrate easily between robotic line-of-sight measurements and GNSS when line-of-sight is disrupted. And you can do it all while reducing traversing and multiple tripod setups.
What Components Are Required To Make A Hybrid Positioning System?
- Hybrid Positioning capable Topcon Robotic Total Station
- Hybrid Positioning capable Topcon GNSS Receiver*
- MAGNET Field, Field Layout, or Field Site software
- Hybrid Positioning Module
- GNSS Prism Adapter
Choice Of GNSS Receiver
- Choose from a Topcon local RTK base/rover, MAGNET Relay rover or Network RTK rover. Depending on the accuracy of the GNSS position, varying levels of Hybrid Positioning data will be realized.